Monday, July 6, 2009

Grand Cayman cruise, continued...

Hello Again! I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July, I did... and I had great seats for the fireworks.. on tv, because I was able to talk my friends out of standing around in a huge crowd for hours. (I know, doesn't seem like a lot of fun, but we still did some grilling and had a great, relaxing time). I was hoping to have Pheyden's snorkling shots ready for this update... but no such luck, so those, sadly, will have to wait... but here is just a quick update, to tide folks over... when last we left Pheyden, he had arrived in Grand Cayman, for some stingray snorkling... but before that...

He rode a giant glass butterfly!


Poor Exellis was nearly devoured by a towel stingray (that's why he didn't come)

Helping with the anchor


that is some BLUE water

Hey, look at what's behind me! It's... um... nature!

I had to get off the bigger boat, onto the smaller boat just to take this picture!

it can be so hard keeping both the foreground and the background in focus
(you'd think these guys were just a couple inches tall or something)



Tune in soon when I will have more pictures up!

And don't forget to listen to my weekly podcast, Average Intelligence, every weekday live at 7pm... this week is a very special episode, featuring none other than Matt Doughty! It should be amazing! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment